Friday, May 30



MINIMALIST BERRY
Minimalism is the theme today at Photo Friday and I thought I'd join in. It's been a while since I last participated. I've been very busy preparing for my one person show in New York: it is called Still Moments and it opens next week on June 7th. (If you're in New York then, please stop by the Sherry French Gallery and say Hi!) I finally got the paintings delivered a few days ago, and feel like I can finally catch my breath and relax a little for the first time in months.

I took this photo of a still-life set-up I was working on, afraid that the berry would rot before I finished the painting and I wouldn't be able to find a stand-in. However, I got the painting done before that happened, and was wondering what to do with the shot. Thank you Illustration Friday!

No comments: