Saturday, May 21

Summa Cum Laude


Life has been a real roller coaster these past few weeks. My one person show opening in Philadelphia on Mother's day Sunday... up! That same night my Mom being hospitalized in Connecticut...down! And many many more ups and downs coming thick and fast, sometimes seemingly within the same minute. But here's a nice solid thing that happened in the midst of much confusion: Hugh was awarded a gold medal in the National Latin Examination, receiving a certificate Summa Cum Laude for Outstanding Performance!

Labor omnia vincit (I hope!)

3 comments:

sonia a. mascaro said...

Hi Nancy Bea,
Congratulation for your Exhibit on Artist'House.
I hope that your mother will be well soon.
And last but not least, Congratulation to Hugh for his gold medal in the National Latin Examination!

I hope you all have a pleasant Sunday.

Ned Batchelder said...

Wow! Go Hugh! semper ubi sub ubi! (sorry, that's the best I can do in Latin...)

Katharine Beals said...

Good news about Hugh! Hoping for some more nice, solid things in the weeks to come.

xox

p.s. Glad you were finally able to enable comments! How did you do it?