Thursday, March 16



LIGHT BOX VISION
I don't think much about vision usually, its probably something many of us pretty much take for granted. But recently I was invited to take photographs at a local School for the Visually Impaired. I had contacted them, needing some reference material for a book cover commission. The Sister in charge kindly invited me to come in and shoot to my heart's content, which I did. Got some incredible shots as well as some new insights. Very helpful, for the book cover, of course, and also for my longer-term Genre of Inclusion project. Sometimes I meet people who are so helpful at the absolute right moment that I just feel like standing still and gaping at them, sure that If I am quiet enough I might be able to hear the rustling of their (invisible) wings.

No comments: