Monday, January 15



LEATHER LANDSCAPE
A bit of a departure for me. I was trying to shoot a macro shot of a leather bag hanging in my closet and didn't realize this bejeweled velvet clutch was in the background. Steep hill by moonlight?

Today being Martin Luther King Junior Day, here in the States, I noticed a terrific quotation by him on another blog, which prompted me to look him up on BrainyQuote. A lot of good ones there, some quite high-minded as expected, others more earthy and zingy. Here is one I enjoyed mentally chewing on for a while:

Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see.

An updated redux of Plato's Allegory of the Cave? Hard to tell, taken out of context.
******************************************************************************************************************************FAVOURITE: Leather Challenge.

No comments: