Friday, October 13



DESTRUCTION
But whose? I braked suddenly and leaped off my bicycle to take this shot, causing a car behind me to swerve dramatically out into oncoming traffic. There was no need for this over-reaction, as I was riding on the shoulder of the road and got off on the grass at the side but I think the sudden unexpected movement startled the driver. It was an elderly person (I could see the wispy white crown of their head over the seat of the elderly sedan they were driving) and perhaps their vision was not that acute, They probably saw a sudden motion, that's all, and reacted. No accident ensued, but a little bit of heart-in-mouth action. Then I went ahead and took the shot, and realized that although I had thought the cat was stalking the group of ducks, actually it was trying to slink past them without being noticed. Strength in numbers!

No comments: