Thursday, September 2



Hi. It has been a while. Various visits home, children off from school (of course) and camp (alas), and then an "upgrade" on another family member's desktop necessitated the dismantling of my own. Argh. I have been having that unpleasant feeling of having to run very hard just to stay in place, and perhaps not even quite. Oh well! Things seem a bit better today, after the combined efforts of my tech team (Paul, and my brother Bruce).

This was a" test of the new system" post, but I like it. It shows Henry grooving on a pre-columbian art display at the University Museum. Something about the lighting and perhaps the exaggerated and simplified expressions on the faces of the little figures? Anyway, he had a little "These are my people" moment at this case.

No comments: