Tuesday, May 24



GUERNICA AT THE DENTIST'S OFFICE
I don't love blogs that assume their readers are interested in every excruciating detail of their life ("...and then, dear reader, I decided to buy the Vanilla Cola instead of the Lemon ..."), but I thought this was pretty funny. This morning I sat recovering from the horrible, bloody ordeal of having my teeth cleaned by a very determined and punitive hygienist. I was waiting for an actual dentist to come in and make soothing noises at me and send me on my way. Heaving a sigh I glanced up and noticed this poster of Picasso's Guernica on the wall right next to my head. I don't mean to belittle the actual massacre, but the thought instantly flashed through my brain that the dental hygienist must have been glancing at this scene from time to time during my procedure. For inspiration.

No comments: