Monday, April 9



A BOY AND HIS PLANE
Well, his grandfather's plane. But when little H saw it he immediately cried out "Mine!' and his grandpa said he could borrow it. He kept coming up to me brandishing the plane and assuring me "mine!" in solemn tones, all the rest of the day. H's father (my brother) has his pilot's license, my Dad was in the air force, and I guess this fascination flows naturally through the masculine side of the family!

The only interest I have in flying is as a means to get to interesting places...and I don't want to even look out of the windows. I read, sketch, write, eat, listen to music and try to pretend I am sitting (in a very uncomfortable chair) in my own living room. Now if I could have sparkly fairy wings to fly with...that'd be a whole different story!

No comments: