Tuesday, June 3



O THE BEAUTY
I've gotten some requests to post more pictures from my recent trip to France. Happy to comply! This is the bridge and ruined castle at Grez-sur-Loing, a famous beauty spot beloved of artists for centuries (and beloved of this artist for a day or so!) A friend of mine happens to live in the village and I managed to squeeze in a little painting time here one morning. The swans were curious as to what I was doing and I have to admit that this made me a little nervous. They are picturesque but reputed to be feisty as well! OK, I admit it, I am chicken when it comes to swans!

Hey, in other news, I just want to say Welcome to my good friend Eliza Auth who yesterday kicked off her new blog, Sublime to Ridiculous: an Artist's Life. She is a fine artist and a fine writer and I am thrilled she's joined the blogosphere!

No comments: