Wednesday, April 2



Henry's Laughing Face
melting into the sun,
heart's ice dissolving

***********************************************


It's World Autism Awareness Day! Of course, I was completely unaware of this fact until I stumbled just now upon this autism blog. Nonetheless, I was very aware of and involved with autism all day, in a hands-on kind of way! Henry is still home on Spring Break and we had no home help today. But if there was a rally or a march or anything like that...I missed it, possibly while I was mopping up the bathroom after one of Henry's home-made showers. His latest passion: pouring jugs of ice-cold sink water over his head while standing in the middle of the bathroom floor. We've tried to get him to do this while standing in the tub at least, but with only limited success. Oh well, never a dull moment with autism!

No comments: